Archive for December, 2016
Four Panzers ready for Kursk. Panther by Rubicon. PZ IV by Warlord.
I followed a tuturial to learn how to apply the camo scheme.
- Spray base color of Bronze Yellow (Liquitex)
- Two coats of Middlestone (Flames of War)
- Wash of Dark Sepia
- Reflective Green (Vallejo) and Ruddy Brown (Reaper) mixed with Terrain Khaki (Reaper) used for Cammo
- Top coat of Middlestone/Terrain Khaki
- Wallnut Brown (Reaper) with Oily Steel (Vallejo) used for the tracks
- Rust effects created with Wallnut base followed by Rust (Vallejo) and Orange Rust (Vallejo)