Always, always, always record you paint plan. It’s only been 2 months since I worked on the first Berber unit & I struggled to remember which paints to use where. The Miniature Design Studio Berbers are wonderful to paint. The clean lines make for fast work – this latest unit of 24 were completed in less than two weeks (about 10 hours).
Prime White with Rifle Butt (Howard Hues) undercoat.
- Tunic: Chalk White (Vallejo) and Dirt (V)
- Hat: Astronomican Grey (GW)
- Robes: Flat Red (V) undercoat with Beige Red(V) top coat; or French Mir. Blue (V)
- Spears & boots: Saddle Brown (V)
- Shield: Saddle Brown (V) base coat, Burnt Cad. Red (V) top coat
- Bow: Tan Yellow (V)
- Bow case & Scabbard: Tan Yellow w/Saddle Brown
- Arrow fetching: Astronomican Grey
- Spear tip, shield boss: Chainmail (GW)
- Flesh: Snake Bite Leather (GW)
All except the white robes were washed with Dark Sepia from Secret Weapon.